Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My life at 2:32 in the AM.

well im at work and im on break but i cant seem to take a nap. so since im new to this blogger thing, im going to type down most of my thoughts tonight... even if they are random.


i work in hospital in jersey, i work the 3rd shift hence why im up at this time. ok and im just thinking alot about alot of stuff.. makes sense? didnt think so...


ive been feeling pretty good lately thank The Almighty God! but in the back of my head theres a thought... just rolling around all quietly but i just cant ignore it, its saying your pretty good mood will not last. and im like crap! im not saying that my life is always going to be peachy keen, but i just dont want to be thinking yeah hard times are coming... i want to have a positive outlook on life, even if this life is all filled with pessimists. but yeah i know i just gotta keep looking and seeking God because He is the only source of true happiness and joy, only Him and im just a measly human who needs more and more of Him each day.


ok, another thing.... im looking for another job. this 3rd shift thing "aint" working for me... i need my beauty sleep! so yeah thats another thing on my mind, i've filled up like 4 or 5 applications and i've gotten 0 call backs... but im still waiting and believing and hoping...


oh and im listening to Mat Kearney... he is amazing, love his songs!!!



ok so yeah...my eyes are getting a little heavy.. great timing cuz the time to go back into work is slowly but surely upon me... until later.
-Yorkis

No comments: